opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute

in Movieteam Eckernförde 28.11.2019 09:51
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

CHICAGO - Defenceman Duncan Keith has been ruled out for the Blackhawks game against the Minnesota Wild due to an illness.The NHL has been dealing with an outbreak of the mumps, and coach Joel Quenneville says he isnt sure what is wrong with the two-time Norris Trophy winner. He says Keith came in sick, so hes out for Tuesday nights game.Keith played in each of Chicagos first 31 games this season and has six goals and 12 assists. He leads Chicago in average ice time at 25 minutes and 53 seconds. Authentic NHL Jerseys .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/ .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. NHL Jerseys China . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. NHL Jerseys . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd.OAKLAND – Edwin Encarnacion suffered a right leg injury in the first inning of the Blue Jays Saturday night game against the Athletics. The clubs preliminary diagnosis is “right quadriceps soreness.” Encarnacion will undergo an MRI on Sunday. Encarnacion was at the plate with one out and Jose Reyes on third base and Melky Cabrera on first. He beat out a groundball by a step but pulled up lame. He required the assistance of trainers George Poulis and Mike Frostad to leave the field. "I felt some pop before I touched the base. Thats why after I touched the base I let my body go to the ground because I felt a lot of pain," Encarnacion said. Reyes scored on the play. Adam Lind pinch ran for Encarnacioon and replaced him at first base.dddddddddddd Losing Encarnacion for a prolonged period of time would be damaging to the Blue Jays playoff hopes. He is baseballs leader with 69 RBI. Encarnacions 26 home runs place him in a second-place tie with Baltimores Nelson Cruz, one behind Jose Abreu of the White Sox. "Id be very surprised if it wasnt a DL, for a couple of weeks at least. I dont know that for sure yet," manager John Gibbons said. "Of course, in this moment I dont want to go to the DL. I want to be playing, helping my team to win games," Encarnacion added. "Thats what we need right now, we dont need me to go to the DL, its going to be very frustrating for me. Well see what happens." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen