World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise

in Gedichte 05.12.2019 12:36
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

JEREZ, Spain - Lewis Hamilton hopes to have several challengers, rather than just his Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg, when he defends his Formula One title this season.Last years fight was intense, with Hamilton and Rosberg feuding as their title scrap went down to the final race in Abu Dhabi.But everyone else was lagging way behind and Mercedes was mostly unchallenged, winning 16 out of 19 races and finishing nearly 300 points clear in the constructors championship.Matching that, let along surpassing it, is a very tall order and Hamilton expects the competition to be sterner when the new season starts on March 15 in Melbourne.I always want to make sure theres a fight. The battle we had last year was really good fun. Thats what I live for, Hamilton said. The more people I get to race (against) the merrier. Bring it on.He certainly got a fight last year, when his tussle with Rosberg was hardly fun. It grew so bitter at times that it tested a friendship dating back to their teenage years racing karts against each other.Im ready. Thats all I need to be, Hamilton replied curtly when asked Sunday if he would relish a repeat of his contest with Rosberg.Hamilton beat Rosberg by 67 points last year, although the margin was made bigger by the fact double points were on offer in Abu Dhabi. One area where the German held the edge on Hamilton was in qualifying, taking 11 pole positions to Hamiltons seven.Hamilton and Fernando Alonso, who will drive for McLaren this year after leaving Ferrari, have two titles each. Sebastian Vettel, who quit Red Bull to take Alonsos seat, won four in a row before Hamilton upstaged him.Hamilton gives himself five or six more years at the top, but is evasive as to what he hopes to achieve in that time.I dont set myself a goal of world titles. Im not sitting here saying I want seven world championships, he said. Im grateful for the two I have. Coming from where I grew up, I never thought Id have two world titles, have as many wins as Nigel Mansell, have the most wins from any British driver.Hamilton is in his final year with Mercedes and talks are ongoing about a new contract.It would be good if we get the sticky parts out of the way early on, Hamilton said. Im sure it will be sorted. What is the best site to buy team jerseys from China .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport. What is the best place to buy knockoff jerseys . New York (16-9-8) took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining. https://www.wheretobuycheapjerseys.com/ .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. Where Can Buy Cheap Jerseys . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. What is the best Chinese web site for cheap Jerseys . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta.BLAINVILLE, Que. - Kay Schweri scored his third power-play goal of the game 2:53 into overtime to lead the Sherbrooke Phoenix to a 4-3 comeback win over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday.Schweri, who also assisted on Carl Neills power-play goal in the second period, scored two consecutive goals with the man advantage in the third — including one with 1:16 remaining in regulation to tie the game. Tim Weiser and Darcy Cameron chipped in with two assists apiece for Sherbrooke (26-17-4).Nikita Jevpalovs struck twice for the Armada (29-12-6), Marc-Antoine Bouillon had the third goal and Danick Martel picked up two helpers.Phoenix goaltender Alex Bureau made 34 saves to pick up the victory.Blainville-Boisbriands Samuel Montembeault stopped 25 shots in the losing effort.Sherbrooke was 4 for 6 on the power play while the Armada converted just once on seven chances with the man advantage.---SCREAMING EAGLES 4 SEA DOGS 1SAINT JOHN, N.B. — Kyle Farrell and Evgeny Svechnikov had a goal and an assist apiece to pace Cape Breton past the Sea Dogs.Alexandre Gosselin and Stephen Anderson also scored for the Screaming Eagles (20-22-5) while Marcus Hinds and Loik Leveille each chipped in with two assists. Spencer Smallman had the lone goal for Saint John (25-15-7).---WILDCATS 3 TITAN 2 (SO)MONCTON, N.B. — Conor Garland had the only goal of the shootout to lift the Wildcats over Acadie-Bathurst.Adam Holwell and Cameron Askew scored in regulation for Moncton (30-14-3).Christophe Boivin led the Titan (14-31-6) with a goal and an assist and Aaron Kerr also scored.---DRAKKAR 6 HUSKIIES 3BAIE-COMEAU, Que.dddddddddddd — Jeremy Gregoire scored two goals and assisted on three more to power the Drakkar to its fifth straight win with a victory over Rouyn-Noranda.Maxime St-Cyr had a three-point night with two goals and an assist for Baie-Comeau (27-13-7), while Matthieu Desautels and Vaclav Karabacek rounded out the attack.Francis Perron struck twice for the Huskies (23-22-3). Ryan Penny also scored.---OCEANIC 4 SAGUENEENS 1CHICHOUTIMI, Que. — Alexis Loiseau scored twice to lead Rimouski over the Sagueneens.Anthony Chapados had an empty-net goal and an assist for the Oceanic (30-13-3), and Justin Samson also scored.Janne Puhakka supplied the offence for Chicoutimi (19-20-5).---MOOSEHEADS 5 VOLTIGEURS 2DRUMMONDVILLE, Que. — Timo Meier struck twice and Danny Moynihan had a goal and two assists to leads Halifax over the Voltigeurs.Nikolaj Ehlers scored his 23rd goal of the season for the Mooseheads (23-20-4). Philippe Gadoury rounded out the offence with an empty-net goal with 15 seconds left in regulation.Philippe Pelletier-Leblanc and Matthew Boucher scored for Drummondville (22-22-3).---OLYMPIQUES 8 FOREURS 5GATINEAU, Que. — Mickael Beauregard had a goal and three assists to power the Olympiques past Val-dOr.Marc Beckstead scored once and helped on two goals for Gatineau (19-25-4). Alex Breton, Alexandre Carrier, Yan Pavel Laplante, Louick Marcotte, Valentin Zykov and Tommy Veilleux rounded out the attack.Anthony Richard led the Foreurs (20-21-7) with a goal and two assists. Julien Gauthier, Nicolas Aube-Kubel, Shawn Ouellette-St-Amant and Pierre-Maxime Poudrier also scored.--- ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen