Chicago White Sox 11-7 Sunday. Matt Dominguez hit a tw

in Movieteam Eckernförde 25.09.2019 08:10
von Bellroll33 • Captain | 135 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Even with three errors, the Houston Astros managed to beat the Chicago White Sox 11-7 Sunday. Matt Dominguez hit a two-run homer and a tiebreaking RBI double, and the Astros tied their season high with 17 hits as they prevented a three-game sweep. Second baseman Jose Altuve made a pair of errors and first baseman Jon Singleton had one, with each infielder allowing a grounder through his legs. "Its part of the game," manager Bo Porter said. "Obviously, Altuve is a guy whos pretty sure-handed, but it happens. But its good to see the rest of the team pick those guys up." Altuve hit a two-run homer for the Astros (41-58), who find themselves 1 1-2 games ahead of last-place Texas in the AL West. "We battled through that game," said Dominguez, had three hits and four RBIs. "It was nice to go out there and get a win like that." Chicago fell behind 4-0 early and tied the score 7-all in the sixth on Alexei Ramirezs RBI double, Jose Abreus run-scoring single and a run-scoring two-out grounder by Dayan Viciedo that went Altuves legs for Houstons second error of the inning. Daniel Webb (5-3) allowed RBI doubles in the seventh to Dominguez and L.J. Hoes, and Marwin Gonzalez followed with a two-run single. Tony Sipp (2-1) pitched 1-1 scoreless innings as Houston stopped a three-game skid. Josh Fields and Chad Qualls got three straight outs each. Houstons Jarred Cosart allowed four runs, seven hits and four walks in five innings. John Danks lasted a season-low 4 1-3 innings, giving up a season-high 12 hits and seven runs. On May 18, he allowed eight runs -- seven earned -- and 10 hits over 4 2-3 innings in an 8-2 loss to the Astros. "Dug us a hole. These guys fought hard to get out of it," Danks said. "For whatever reason, Houston has beat me up this year, so fortunately, were done with that." Hoes filled in for Astros OF George Springer, who was held out because of soreness in his right knee and quadriceps. Springer will continue to receive treatment, and he expects be in the lineup for the opener of a three-game set against the Athletics in Oakland on Tuesday night. "Its fine," Stringer said. "Its just a little something. I just have to make sure Im all right, and well go from there. I can play through it." NOTES: Singleton was inserted in the lineup after 1B Jesus Guzman reported back discomfort in batting practice. ... Abreu extended his hitting streak to 11 games. He had at least one hit in 29 of his last 30 games. ... Manager Robin Ventura was noncommittal about the closer role, which Jake Petricka and Zach Putnam shared in recent weeks. Matt Lindstrom (left ankle surgery) could return next month, while Thompson also was a potential candidate. Prior to the game, Thompson was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte, where he converted all six of his save chances. RHP Felipe Paulino was transferred to the 60-day DL. ... Ventura had a rooting interest in the upcoming Hall of Fame induction of Frank Thomas, his former teammate. "He was a dominant player in his era, and that will stand the test of time as far as his place with the White Sox," Ventura said. ... White Sox LHP Chris Sale is to make his first post-All-Star game start versus the Kansas City Royals on Monday night. Yeezy Boost 350 Deals .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. Cheap Adidas Nmd White . And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24. http://www.nmdsneakerssale.com/ .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Cheap Mens Nmd Shoes . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present.Jay Feaster was just joking. The former Calgary Flames general manager raised some eyebrows on Wednesday night after tweeting his gleeful reaction to the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 overtime loss to the Winnipeg Jets. YEHHHH BABY!!! You can put it in the LOSS column, #Oilers! Entire time I was in Calgary all I heard was how far ahead they were of #Flames, Feaster wrote via his Twitter account. However, he told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun Thursday morning for an ESPN.com story that the tweet was meant purely in jest. All I have to do is tweet something about the Oilers and I get 100-plus new followers overnight, he said. I was just having some fun, he added. Its my personal twitter account and I was just having fun. I was there four years in Calgary but it did not take me four days to get tuned into the Battle of Alberta. Obviously, people get very wound up and upset about things. But it wasnt done in a hurtful or spiteful way.dddddddddddd Im just having some fun with it. Feaster was Flames GM from 2010 to 2013 and now serves as the executive director of community hockey development for the Tampa Bay Lightning. While acknowledging the tweet as a joke, Feaster did also tell LeBrun that the Battle of Alberta has stayed with him, despite being almost a full year removed from the fight. Its high times for the Flames right now, who sit third in the Pacific Division with 34 points while the Oilers - losers of 11 straight - sit last in the Western Conference with the second-fewest points in the NHL (17 through 26 games). Ive made the point in tweets before that the Battle of Alberta never leaves you, he said. Bob Hartley is a good friend of mine as you know. I have nothing but positive feelings about that group of guys and that team. Im happy for their success. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen