Slovenia - Kelly Olynyk of the Boston

in Dennboll.de Serverumzug und Webseitenfertigstellung 30.10.2019 02:49
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

MURSKA SOBOTA, Slovenia - Kelly Olynyk of the Boston Celtics scored 18 points to lead the Canadian mens basketball team to an 80-75 overtime win over Ukraine on Friday. The Kamloops, B.C., native added eight rebounds while Kyryl Natyazkho recorded 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead Ukraine. "We played very good D for 38 minutes and even though our offence struggled, our D gave us the lead," said Canadian head coach Jay Triano. "To be successful in the future, we need to be sound on D like we were today." Canada shot 49 per cent on two-point field goal attempts and 29 per cent from beyond the arc. The game was one of a series of exhibitions the Canadian team is playing across Europe. They look to improve to 2-1 with a win over Georgia on Saturday. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . With the results, North America claimed 2.5 of the three available points, opening up a 17.5-12.5 lead in the overall standings. A total of 60 points are available, meaning the first team to 30.5 points will win the Continental Cup. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . - New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says the club has an agreement to bring back outside linebacker Parys Haralson on a one-year deal. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/ . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. Fake Penguins Jerseys . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. Pittsburgh Penguins Pro Shop . "After consultation with the Team USA medical staff and officials, it was determined that he should return to Winnipeg as a precaution due to his previous injury history," Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff said Wednesday in a statement.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal match against top-seeded Maria Sharapova of Russia. Flipkens needed only one hour to wrap up the victory against the Austrian player, converting all four of her break points. Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Germanys Andrea Petkovic also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 and next plays either third-seeded Sara Errani or Karin Knapp -- the Italians were playing their match later Thursday -- while Petkovic beat Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2.dddddddddddd Petkovic next faces either Frenchwoman Alize Cornet or lucky loser Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, who replaced second-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic after she pulled out because of a sore throat. "I really wanted to play, but I had to see the doctor because I wasnt feeling well," Kvitova said. "When I was trying to warm up this morning, after 10 minutes I realized that I couldnt breathe, so unfortunately I have to pull out." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen