Chievo announced the decision a day after the team

in Movieteam Eckernförde 15.11.2019 06:12
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

VERONA, Italy - Chievo Verona appointed former player Rolando Maran as coach on Sunday after sacking Eugenio Corini following a poor start to the Serie A season.Chievo announced the decision a day after the team was comfortably beaten 3-0 at Roma, its fifth loss in seven matches.It is very emotional for me, Maran said. Its a double joy because I spent almost my entire playing career at Chievo Verona. Now that Im returning as coach I hope to relive the emotions I had in those years.Maran started playing for Chievo in 1986 when the team was in Italys fourth division and went on to make 330 appearances for the club, many as captain, helping it up to the second tier.He was also assistant manager to Silvio Baldini in 1997-98, when Chievo was in Serie B.Chievo had announced Corinis dismissal earlier in the day but had to wait until Maran resolved his contract with Catania, which sacked him last season.Corini, who was in his second spell in charge of Chievo, was the first Serie A coach to be sacked this season. Reggie Jackson Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Mike Witt Jersey . We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit . https://www.cheapangels.com/1173j-andrew-bailey-jersey-angels.html . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Brian Goodwin Angels Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Nick Tropeano Jersey . Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals.DENVER -- Arizona third baseman Martin Prado was taken out of the game in the sixth inning Friday after hurting his left hand tagging out a runner on a steal attempt. Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag..dddddddddddd Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. After crouching on the infield grass for several minutes, Prado walked off as the trainer held his fingers. Eric Chavez took his place at third base. Prado was 1 for 3 and is hitting .143. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen