We want to continue that.Monahans power-play

in Movieteam Eckernförde 15.11.2019 06:27
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. - A scoreless night from star Steven Stamkos was no problem for the surging Tampa Bay Lightning.Cedric Paquette scored his first two NHL goals as the Lightning completed a four-game home sweep by beating the Calgary Flames 5-2 on Thursday night.Tampa Bay also got goals from Brian Boyle, Tyler Johnson and Valtteri Filppula. The Lightning had scored 15 goals during three wins earlier in the homestand against Arizona, Philadelphia and Washington.Its big if Stammers line is not going, somebody else is picking that up, Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said.Stamkos was held without a point, finished minus-1, and got both of his shots during a third period in which the centre played just five shifts.Jiri Hudler and Sean Monahan scored for the Flames, who had won three in a row. Mark Giordano had two assists.I felt that the effort was there, Calgary coach Bob Hartley said. I dont think that we looked like a bunch of fat cats out there. Its not a matter that they outworked us. They outsmarted us because we made some bad mistakes, but its a game of mistakes. No one does it on purpose, especially not in this organization.After Paquettes second goal at 61 seconds of the second period, Boyle put Tampa Bay up 3-1 at 4:02 on the rebound after Jonas Hiller stopped the forwards initial shot during a short-handed breakaway.Weve got it going pretty good up and down the lineup, Boyle said. We want to continue that.Monahans power-play goal 20 seconds after Boyle scored cut the Calgary deficit to 3-2.Johnsons first goal in 12 games made it 4-2 at 40 seconds of the third. The centre had 13 assists over the previous nine games.Filppula added an empty-net goal with 2:10 to play.We were forcing things, especially after they got up, Giordano said. I think we were forcing more than we normally do.Paquette opened the scoring with his first NHL goal from in-close at 9:55 of the first.Its a great moment for me, Paquette said. I think I will remember it for the rest of my life.Hudler tied it at 1-1 when he beat Ben Bishop with 4:38 left in the period.Bishop stopped 29 shots, while Hiller made 28 saves.NOTES: NHL commissioner Gary Bettman attended the game and said the league is keeping our eye on Tampa for future events including the All-Star Game. We know this is a great place to host events, Bettman said. ... Bettman remains upbeat about the establishment of a hockey World Cup and said talks are continuing with the players association. ... Tampa Bay D Victor Hedman had the cast for a broken finger removed but could miss three to four more weeks. ... Calgary D Ladislav Smid was scratched because of an upper body injury but should play this weekend. ... Lightning C Alex Killorn sat out due to an upper body injury. ... Tampa Bay D Andrej Sustr returned after missing one game with a hand injury. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Discount Shoes Black Friday . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . Cellino was ordered by a judge to pay a 600,000 euro ($800,000) fine for evading import taxes on a yacht he purchased in the United States and brought to Italy, the ANSA news agency reported. Fake Shoes Black Friday . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice. ST. LOUIS -- After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win. Tarasenko scored and added an assist in regulation, and then netted the deciding goal in the shootout to lead the Blues to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. Just seconds after Roman Josi gave the Predators a 3-2 lead at 7:33 of the third period, Tarasenko got control of the puck. He moved into the Nashville end, and after hesitating from the high slot, beat goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot at 7:49. Tarasenko credited his father, Andrei, who coaches in Russia, for his tying goal. "That was a set play that my father (taught) me," he said. "If you do it right, its probably hard to catch it. I just tried to make it through." But Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Tarasenko, who has 18 goals, has the kind of skills that cannot be taught. "Theres not many pure shooters," Hitchcock said. "But hes one of them." Brian Elliott, who has won 14 of his last 15 at home, stopped three of four shots in the shootout. Nashville fell to 1-7 in the tiebreaker. Predators coach Barry Trotz was pleased to get one point. "I thought it was a great point for us," Trotz said. "Youre down to the St Louis Blues 2-0, and its a real hard rink to come into. They come at you hard, but I thought as the game went on we got better and better." Jaden Schwartz and David Backes also scored for the Blues, who have beaten the Predatoors eight of the last nine.dddddddddddd. Elliott made 28 saves to end a three-game losing streak. Paul Gaustad, Mike Fisher and Roman Josi scored the Nashville goals, and Hutton turned aside 31 shots. Fisher got the Predators even 2-2 at 3:25 of the third period when he beat Elliott from a bad angle along the right boards. Josi then gave Nashville its first lead, but it lasted just 16 seconds. "Tarasenko is dangerous off the rush," Trotz said. Derek Roy, who played on a line with Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz, said the sky is the limit for Tarasenko. "I feel like he gets better every game," Roy said. "Hes eager to learn. He wants to play well and he wants to win. Those are good qualities in a player." Schwartz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 9:11 of the first period when he converted a centring pass from Chris Stewart. Backes gave St. Louis a 2-0 lead when he redirected Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the right point at 3:31 of the second. But Gaustad got the Predators back in it with 3:12 left in the second when the puck came to him in the slot off a scrum in the corner, and he buried a shot past Elliott. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber, who scored twice in Friday nights 3-2 win against New Jersey, was listed as questionable because of an upper-body injury but he played his usual shifts. ... Backes played in his 543rd game with the Blues, tying him with Keith Tkachuk for 12th place on the teams career list. ... Josi has 11 points in his last 10 games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen