third period to give Sweden a 2-1 win over Russia in

in Movieteam Eckernförde 12.06.2019 08:59
von Bellroll33 • Captain | 135 Beiträge

MALMO, Sweden -- Oskar Sundqvist scored the game-winning goal early in the third period to give Sweden a 2-1 win over Russia in semifinal play Saturday at the world junior hockey championship. The host side will play Finland in the gold-medal game Sunday at Malmo Arena. Finland advanced with a 5-1 win over Canada in the other semifinal. "Its a dream final for us -- Finland and Sweden," Finnish forward Henri Ikonen said. "Its a great rivalry. Young players like ourselves cant imagine a better situation than that. Hopefully, I can sleep well tonight." Nashville Predators forward Filip Forsberg also scored for Sweden. "It was a tough game, but today we were the better team," Swedish coach Christian Djoos said. Damir Zhafyarov had the lone goal for the Russians, who will play Canada for bronze on Sunday. "We were disappointed not to win, but thats life," Zhafyarov said. "These things happen in hockey, but well be ready to fight for the bronze medal tomorrow." Oscar Dansk made 26 saves for the Swedes, who were outshot 27-21. "He was unbelievable," backup goalie Andreas Johnson said about Dansk, who plays for the Erie Otters in the Ontario Hockey League. "He made some pretty sick saves. He was great." Sweden won gold in 2012 and took silver last year in Ufa, Russia. In round-robin play, Sweden beat Finland 4-2. Finland won the last of its two titles in 1998. Sweden, 6-0-0 in the tournament, is seeking its third title and second in three years. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Gear . After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line. Indianapolis Colts Bobby Okereke Jersey . – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. http://www.coltscheap.com/ .In the Football Money League compiled by accountancy firm Deloitte, German champion Bayern Munich remained third but Barcelona dropped from second to fourth during its trophyless 2014.In the 2013-2014 financial year, Real generated 549. Discount Indianapolis Colts Jerseys .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Indianapolis Colts Khari Willis Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena.Two-time major winner Jordan Spieth says he will try his best to salvage something out of the final two days of The Open at Royal Troon. The 22-year-old, the 2015 Masters and US Open champion, made the cut right on the mark of four over. The Open Leaderboard Follow the latest scores at Royal Troon Texan Spieth battled through miserable conditions in the afternoon, with rain combining with howling winds coming in off the Firth of Clyde, to shoot a 75 that featured two birdies, four bogeys and a double-bogey. After opening with a level-par 71, he now sits at four over par, still 14 shots off the lead set by American compatriot Phil Mickelson.And Spieth accepts he cannot hope to make any kind of impact from so far back, especially the way he is hitting the ball, and has one eye already on the PGA Championship later this month. Mickelsons lead cut Phil Mickelson leads The Open by one from Henrik Stenson at Troon We might have caught the rough end of the draw, that happens, said Spieth. But at four over par my game is not major championship-winning calibre in those first two rounds.It just made it pretty interesting and actually somewhat nervous on the last five-six holes because Id really like to play the weekend. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract. In all honesty that does good stuff for me as if Im not going to have the nerves of competing on Sunday I may as well have some kind of nerves, which was grinding to make the cut.Its worth setting a goal for the weekend, shoot maybe eight under over the next two days and see where that falls. Ill have to look at the conditions to make a somewhat, lofty, realistic goal but its certainly worth shooting after and trying to gain some momentum.Im looking to put in some nice, smooth, solid swings and very confident putts to lead into the PGA Championship because I know my chances here are likely finished. Spieth struggled with a bunker at the Postage Stamp hole at The Open The American was determined to salvage something from the day despite the weather making him feel like he wanted to give up.ddddddddddddYou wish your score didnt matter when you play in this, he said. Spieth is already looking ahead to the PGA Championship You wish this was just a round with your buddies where you go into the clubhouse and have one or seven pints afterwards.What we had on the 16th tee when I looked up and you see the sheets of water moving sideways, legitimately sheets of water moving sideways. Open on Sky Ways to watch The Open I cant remember anything that significant. I cant remember seeing the wind move a ball that much.World No 1 Jason Day must rediscover his swing in a hurry or face more Open woe on Saturday after a promising second round left him one-over for the tournament. Jason Day found the elements at Royal Troon tough to deal with The Australian looked to be in trouble at two over par after day one, but regained his composure and looked to be on a charge at one point with four birdies in five holes, but had to settle for a one-under round in the end.It was definitely hard with the wind conditions, Day told Sky Sports. It started to get really warm there for a second and we were walking around pretty good. Everyone took their weather gear off but once we got to 12 the weather turned pretty bad. Jason Day says he needs a positive attitude heading into the weekend Im just happy to get in the house at 70, get myself an opportunity to play the weekend and see if I can get myself back into contention, it would be nice.The back nine was very difficult. Obviously Rory [McIlroy] is playing behind me and pretty much everyone is struggling. Its just an unfortunate area to have those conditions coming. Also See: Leaderboard Day two recap Ways to Watch Get Sky Sports Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen