beating former world No. 34 Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia 7-5

in Dennboll.de Serverumzug und Webseitenfertigstellung 24.07.2019 04:59
von Bellroll33 • Captain | 135 Beiträge

Eugenie Bouchard got off to a good start at Wimbledon on Tuesday, beating former world No. 34 Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia 7-5, 7-5 in the first round. The No. 13 seed from Montreal had a tough first match, coming from 3-1 and 5-3 down in the first set, which she won on a correct line call challenge. "I expected a tough match, and it was a tough one," said Bouchard, who advanced to the semifinals of the seasons previous two Grand Slams. "I definitely feel like I didnt play my best most of the match, but competed when it counted, raised my level at some big points. "I felt like I was a bit inconsistent. I didnt take the ball as early as I would have liked to. I felt myself more on defence more often than Id like to be. The first match of a tournament, especially a Grand Slam, is always a bit nervy. I think there was a bit of nervous tennis out there." Hantuchova was a challenging opening-round opponent for Bouchard, with a current world ranking of 34th on the ATP rankings. Bouchard, who made it to the semifinals of both the Australian Open and French Open this season, is grouped in a bracket with former champions Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova. She will play Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain in the second round. Hydro Flask Bestellen .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Hydro Flask Isolierflasche . Neither striker Demba Ba nor Fernando Torres came close to scoring as Chelsea was left unsuccessfully appealing for penalties in this drab penultimate game of the season. "Our strikers are good strikers, no doubt about that, but players with some specific qualities," Mourinho said. http://www.hydroflaskflasche.ch/ .com) - The New York Islanders will try to solve their issues against Central Division opponents when they visit the Minnesota Wild for Tuesdays battle at Xcel Energy Center. Hydro Flask Flasche . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Hydro Flask Outlet . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Pittsburgh cornerback Ike Taylor broke his right forearm in the Steelers 37-19 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday night. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said it was unclear how long Taylor will be out. Tomlin said linebackers Ryan Shazier and Jarvis Jones, who also left the game with injuries, will be evaluated Monday. Taylor was injured in the third quarter when he made a break on a pass play and was hit on his right arm by teammate Lawrence Timmons, who was converging on the tackle. Trainers immediately rushed to TTaylors side and put an air cast on his arm.dddddddddddd He was seen wearing a hard cast after the game. Earlier, Shazier left with a right knee injury. Jones left with a right wrist injury in the second half and will not return. For the Panthers, running back Jonathan Stewart was taken to the locker room with a right knee contusion and did not return and will be reevaluated on Monday. He started in place of DeAngelo Williams, who did not play because of a hamstring injury. Fullback Mike Tolbert also left with a leg injury. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen