been an stunning start to life for Haas

in Gedichte 05.12.2019 12:36
von ruogu1234 • Admiral ** | 271 Beiträge

F1 analyst Johnny Herbert is tipping Romain Grosjean to continue his remarkable start to the season in this weekends Chinese Grand Prix. The Frenchman followed up the sixth-place finish he managed Australia by going one better in Bahrain and heads to Shanghai for the third race of the season brimming with confidence.It has been an stunning start to life for Haas, who currently sit fifth in the Constructors Championship in their debut season, ahead of more established teams such as Force India, Toro Rosso and McLaren. Herbert expects more of the same this weekend, with the former Lotus driver, a 13/8 shot for another top-six finish, already having an impressive record at the Shanghai circuit.He said: Haas have started their F1 life in incredible fashion with Grosjean taking back-to-back top-six finishes. With others faltering I can see the Frenchman hitting the field for six and coming home to score another brilliant points haul on a track where hes scored points in three of his previous four starts. Herberts Tips Johnnys backing Kevin Magnussen to finish in the points in China at odds of 8/1 with Sky Bet Herbert is also backing Renaults Kevin Magnussen to secure a points finish at odds of 8/1 with Sky Bet.The Sky Sports pundit added: Renault have finished 11th in the first two races and have shown an improvement in their engine. Now, it may struggle a little on the long back straight in Shanghai, but theres no reason why they cant squeeze into the top 10 and Magnussen is a terrific price to do just that.After eight successive victories, including five on the bounce for Nico Rosberg, Herbert expects Mercedes to continue their domination in China and secure their 100th podium. A double podium finish is an odds-on shot with the online bookmaker.He added: Rather than choose between Rosberg or Hamilton, Id rather congratulate them for a third 1-2 finish in a row in Shanghai and back both drivers for a podium spot.Johnny Herberts Charity tips this season are supporting Sporting Memories. Also See: F1 gossip column Every 2016 race live Yeezy 350 Clearance . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. Yeezy 350 Cheap . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday. https://www.cheapyeezy350outlet.com/ . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. Yeezy 350 China . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Yeezy 350 Wholesale . -- Jonathan Diaz is easy to spot in the Blue Jays clubhouse. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Mike Smiths unwitting mistake gave the short-handed Buffalo Sabres a 2-1 overtime win over the Phoenix Coyotes on Monday night. With 3:47 gone in overtime, Sabres defenceman Mark Pysyk took a shot that hit Martin Hanzal and became lodged in the back of Smiths jersey. The Coyotes goalie retreated into his crease, unknowingly carrying the puck across the line and ending the game. "I didnt feel it at all," Smith said of the bizarre goal. "I didnt know what happened. I knew that puck went up in the air but had no idea where it went after that." Ryan Miller made 36 saves for the Sabres, and said hes never seen anything quite like Mondays ending. "A little unlucky for Smith there," Miller said. "I think hell be shaking his head for a while. Its a little bit of a Christmas present for us and well take it." The Sabres started the game with just 16 skaters after a virus left Linus Omark, Cody Hodgson, Ville Leino, Marcus Foligno and Alexander Sulzer unable to play. Buffalo was only able to recall Pysyk and left wing Johan Larsson from its AHL affiliate in Rochester because the team was en route to the Spengler Cup tournament in Davos, Switzerland. Tyler Ennis also scored for Buffalo, which is 4-0-1 in its last five home games after starting the season 3-12-1 at First Niagara Center. The fans gave the Sabres several standing ovations throughout the contest, and the team went to centre ice to salute them after the game. "I play on emotion and when fans are just supportive like that, its a huge boost," Sabres rookie centre Zemgus Girgensons said. "First 30 games fans were there for us but we didnt play well." Hanzal scored for the Coyotes, who concluded a four-game road trip with a 1-1-2 record. Smith made 30 saves. Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said the odd ending fit his teams performance. "The game is an honest game," he said. "If youre supposed to win, usually you can win. And we didnt deserve to win tonight, so those things happen." Phoenix outshot Buffalo 15-3 in the first period, though the two best chances belonged to the Sabres. The Coyotes opened the scoring 19 seconds into the second period when Hanzal raised his stick to deflect Connor Murphys slap shot over Miller. The play was reviewed and it was determined Hanzals stick struck the puck below the height of the cross bar. Miller didnt like the call and directed blame to the NHL Situation Room in Toronto, which reviewed the goal. "It hit the top of his blade and his blade was up high," the goaliee said.dddddddddddd "The puck wasnt rising, it was already over the crossbar in my mind so I think Toronto got it absolutely wrong." Buffalo native and former Sabres left wing Tim Kennedy recorded an assist on the goal. Miller kept the deficit at 1 by coming out to the top of his crease to stop a high shot from Michael Stone. Girgensons was thwarted on a breakaway just two minutes later as Murphy grabbed the rookies stick before he could get a shot on Smith. There was no penalty on the play. Drew Stafford left the Sabres with 15 available skaters after receiving a five-minute elbowing penalty and game misconduct. Facing the boards to the right of Smith, Stafford swung his elbow backward at oncoming Oliver Ekman-Larsson and caught the defenceman in the face. The Sabres killed off 2 1/2 minutes of the major penalty before Hanzal took a roughing penalty. In the remaining 30 seconds, Smith stopped Otts slap shot during a 2-on-1 break. Buffalos penalty kill has been successful on 21 of its last 22 chances. "Short bench, all the penalties we had, it didnt seem like anything in the game was really going our way," Girgensons said. "We just worked probably the hardest weve worked throughout the whole season and stuck to the system. Thats the way we won." Ennis tied the score 14:01 into the third. Girgensons forced a turnover at the Coyotes blue line and found Ennis, who beat Smith for his eighth goal of the season. "The guy just fell and I lifted his stick and slid the puck through the two guys I was hoping it would go through and Ennis finished it really good," Girgensons said. Jamie McBain had a partial breakaway in overtime but was stopped by Smith, who quickly had to make a second stop on McBain. The game ended moments later with Pysyks goal. "I just put it on net, figuring Id maybe get a rebound," Pysyk said. "Just popped up right in the air and was lucky enough that he spun and it went right into the net." Smith was embarrassed by his teams effort considering the Sabres line-up woes and an impending three-day break for Christmas. "That was embarrassing as far as Im concerned," he said. "You go on a Christmas break, you have three days off and you come out like that? I think thats a bunch of garbage as far as far as Im concerned." NOTES: The Sabres placed C Kevin Porter on injured reserve before the game and assigned D Chad Ruhwedel to AHL Rochester. ... Phoenix scratched Gilbert Brule for the first time in three games. ... John Scott played forward and defence for the Sabres. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Anthonyfam
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 445 Themen und 449 Beiträge.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen